Country : USA
State : Illinois
County : Bureau County
Town : Ohio
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
CosmoProf, a Sally Beauty Holdings company, is currently searching for enthusiastic professionals to lead our team! At CosmoProf, we dedicate ourselves to licensed professionals in the Beauty Industry and are committed to making our salon professional customers feel inspired to be their best! We don't just service the customer - we connect to provide an EPIC experience based on our four pillars of Education, Product, Inspiration and Community.
CosmoProf is seeking a Field Sales Director to supervis a staff of Field Sales Leaders(FSL's) and, indirectly, a staff of Distributor Sales Consultants (DSC's--also known as Outside Sales Representatives). Responsible for achieving sales and profitability goals by identifying new clients and business opportunities, visiting and selling to new and existing clients and maintaining strong customer service and support relationships.
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us."
- Closely communicates with and provides oversight to Sales Managers to ensure that regular contact is maintained with their sales consultants. Establishes sales and profitability goals for Sales Managers and their teams
- Recruits, hires, and develops management, sales and support staff. Monitors and documents employee performance, ensuring that desired results are achieved consistent with policies, procedures and ethical standards
- Plans and executes sales meetings. Develops creative methods/promotions and options to increase sales and profit; implements and drives company programs and directives
- Support the sales managers by offering problem resolution with sales consultants and clients and by ensuring that adequate corporate resources and support are provided. Negotiates contracts and resolves issues with vendors
- Directs multi-manufacturer shows in conjunction with manufacturers
- Five years of experience supervising sales staff
- Experience in the beauty products industry is preferred
- Ability to operate a computer using Microsoft software programs
- Knowledgeable of the market, being particularly aware of business development opportunities and competitive threats
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively without close supervision
- Regular travel to visit existing and potential clients over a wide geographic area
- A reliable means of transportation sufficient to visit client locations and carry large quantities of product
- Provide personal vehicle liability coverage sufficient to meet corporate minimum requirements
Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, Flex Spending, 401k with generous match, profit sharing, Employee Assistance Program, educational tuition reimbursement, life insurance, car allowance, plus generous employee discounts on all of our fabulous products!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, age, religion, nation origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or other categories protected by law.