Modern Trousseau creates truly custom couture bridal and evening wear. Since the label launched in 2004, Modern Trousseau has been cemented as a favorite amongst brides worldwide. Our distinctive designs have been featured in many print and online publications, including Inside Weddings, People Magazine, Brides, Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot and Style Me Pretty.
Modern Trousseau seeks a qualified Sales Manager in our Washington, DC, Flagship store to handle daily operations, manage staff and achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills along with an upbeat, self-motivated personality. Seeking goal oriented professionals who enjoy selling in a team environment. The position require a Tuesday through Sunday weekly work schedule, with additional days and hours as required. Previous management experience preferred with luxury retail or service position experience required. Fashion experience is a definite plus.
- Communicating with clients and their gown requirements
- Facilitate customer appointments
- Handle price questions and client negotiations
- Increase sales
- Arranging dress delivery and alterations
- Showroom supervision
- Managing Sales Consultants
- Develop strong relationships within location bridal community including venders and influencers
- Preferred two (2) years sales experience in high end retail