Country : USA
State : Wisconsin
County : Dane County
Town : Madison
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
We have just what you need!
Choosing a job that you feel good about is more important than ever.
We know you need a flexible schedule and you want to feel safe at work.
As a store employee, you'll be joining one of the most respected retailers in the country working with a team of outstanding service and outdoor enthusiasts! And we give all our employees one-third off just about everything we sell!
Our employees live and model our core values: Integrity, service, respect, perseverance, safe and healthy living, and outdoor heritage
Our teams are Confident, High Energy, Optimistic, Genuine, Engaging, Competent, Unflappable, Self-Starter, Responsible, Reliable
Provide Great Customer Service:
- Welcomes all customers genuinely and in a timely fashion. Skillfully assists multiple customers by assessing needs, prioritizing the level of service each requires, and providing personal service interactions.
- Enthusiastically seeks opportunities to convert every customer. Anticipates customer's needs by observing behaviors. Continuously strives to drive sales and brand loyalty by creating experiential moments with product, and sharing product knowledge, features and benefits.
- Builds trusting relationships with customers by making personal connections.Resolve Problems:
- Actively listens to gain an understanding of customer's unique needs. Leverages product knowledge and problem-solving skills to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Competently leverages technology to provide seamless, fast omni-channel service. Displays confidence, poise, and operational knowledge in all situations.
- Turns a challenge into a selling opportunity. Remains unflappable when faced with ambiguous issues. Demonstrates a passion for learning new things.Serve as Brand Ambassador:
- Understands core outdoor activities, participates in them, and actively promotes them.
- Takes personal accountability for representing the core values and brand appropriately in all situations (service, dress code, interpersonal skills). Makes a positive impact on all customers they interact with.Deliver Compelling Shopping Experience:
- Competent in maintaining a well-organized back of house and easy-to-shop floor. Understands role in creating an inspiring customer experience, on and off the salesfloor.
- Exhibits a strong detail orientation and attention to visual and merchandising standards. Maintains these exceptional brand standards.
- Follows routines that uphold store operations processes and productivity standards including replenishment, receiving, transfers, organizing stock.Display Team Skills:
- Dedicated to winning as a team. Open to others' ideas. Takes personal accountability for creating a positive and inclusive work environment for all co-workers and customers.
- Adapts effectively to an ever-changing work environment. Quickly able to adapt to strategic and policy changes. Takes a responsible point of view.
- Adheres to policy and procedures. Responsible for creating and upholding a safe and healthy work environment.Nothing is more important to us than your health and safety.That's why we've been working nonstop to enhance our store safety measures, taking extra precautions, and following every guideline to ensure the very best shopping experience for everyone.Benefits:
- Employee Discount - All employees enjoy a 20-33.3% discount on gear, apparel, and merchandise.
- 401K - Employees are eligible to open a 401(k) starting on their first day of work which includes a generous company match and a wide range of investment options.
- Fitness - Non-Maine employees can get a subsidy for fitness center memberships.