Seasonal And Regular Retail Stock & Fulfillment Downtown Portland
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Multnomah County
Town : Portland
Category : Retail
Contract type : Fixed-term
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in a Life...
- Receive, unload freight, unpack and deliver newly arrived merchandise to selling departments
- Fulfill customer orders in a timely manner following quality standards
- Prepare and ship customer's orders following quality, packing and shipping standards
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process and research merchandise shipments in accordance with our inventory control processes
- Assist in maintaining clean and organized selling floors and stockrooms
- Provide general support to the store, e.g. set up special events, organize backroom, markdowns, and relocate store fixtures
- Had success working in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- The skills to use of a variety of technology and new computer applications
- The ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs