Sec Technical Finance sr Analyst
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As our Senior Analyst for Financial Performance Management you will report to the Technical Capability Lead for SEC Finance Planning & Performance Management and will be responsible for defining and supporting delivery for Performance Management reporting solutions across multiple platforms (SAP S/4, SAP BW, Nike Data Foundation)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Documentation of business reporting requirements
- Analysis of reporting requirements to determine solution approach
- Analysis and documentation of existing reporting solutions and business logic.
- Perform fit/gap analysis of vendor provided reporting solutions against requirements
- Creation of Functional Design Documents to translate business requirements into technical capabilities/features required.
- Break down work into manageable tasks
- Collaborate with solution architecture, information architecture, and engineering teams to deliver reporting solutions.
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Data analysis including logical data modeling and source to target mapping.
- Ability to map requirements to system functionality
- Ability to present proposed system functionality to business stakeholders including preparation of presentation materials, demo execution, etc.
- Defining and documentation of metrics, KPIs, dimensions, and derivations
- Defining and documentation of functional test conditions
- Functional test execution and documentation of results
- Agile team experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of applicable work experience (Business Intelligence, Systems Analysis, Information Modeling, etc.)
- Working understanding of finance performance management concepts (revenue, margin, cogs, etc.)
- Experience with SAP FI and CO modules
- Working knowledge of BI technologies (SAP BW, Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, RDBMS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of "big data" technologies (Spark, Hadoop, S3, EMR, AWS, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills