Senior Account Coordinator
Country : USA
State : Florida
County : Miami-Dade County
Town : Miami
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- No charge allocation management in agreement or in conjunction with ASM.
- At a point of sales level, warrants that agreements are respected and that Brand resources are used efficiently. Sales:
- Ensure proper execution of HPP/SPP events.
- Retail sales maximization through point of sales execution.
- Informs ASMs of stock issues and liases with store management/warehouse/operations management to solve problems.
- Market Share/Competitive Activity:
- Maintain accurate and up to date client registry at point of sales
- Gain market share through in-store activity.
- Reports on brand / product performance as well as competitive performance and activity.
- First offensive line in in-store space battles and share of voice. Sales Staff:
- Set goals for sales staff and follow up on previous goals.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and take necessary action to improve their abilities.
- Train staff on proper planning/execution/follow up of at counter event, client registry, customer relationship management and product launches. Marketing:
- Responsible for the timely execution of all in-store programs according to retailer marketing calendar.
- Provides first hand knowledge and recommendations on product mix and assortments.
- Responsible for the Brand image and highest possible standards following region policy. Management:
- Responsible for the management, local training and motivation of Beauty Advisors.
- Train and motivate store staff. Customer Relations:
- Maintains excellent customer relations at as many levels possible between the brand and the retailer.
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- Minimum 2 years of business experience preferably in marketing, sales and/or customer relations as a beauty advisor or counter manager. Experience from local market is a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Willingness to spend up to 75% of the time in-store.
- Computer knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Fully bilingual, English & Spanish (Read, Write, and Speak) required.