Senior Account Executive
More than the world’s largest men’s accessories company, Randa uses its scale and expertise to create and expand powerful brands, exceptional products and extraordinary shopping experiences. Randa: leading with accessories. Randa produces men's belts, small leather goods, neckwear, luggage, casual bags, jewelry, and seasonal accessories including footwear, hats, gloves, and gifts, bringing these to market through all channels of distribution, worldwide.
The Senior Account Executive manages relationships to grow existing major accounts and utilizes effective sales techniques to develop new accounts. This position may oversee high-profile brands and may also manage Account Executives and/or Associate Account Executives.
Essential Job Functions:
* Develops and implements business plan for their accounts to achieve sales and profitability goals.
* Works closely with Merchandising and Design on determining trends and working on design direction for assigned brands, as well as assortment planning.
* Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to foster collaboration and strengthen partnerships.
* Develops and manages new products, brands or categories based on market trends and customer needs analysis; builds business case to support viability of proposal.
* Prepares sales quotations to prospective clients, as well as sustaining and renewing existing client contracts.
* Collaborates and shares information with Account Management team and other departments regarding emerging industry developments and competitor intelligence.
* Works with Forecasting team on seasonal forecasts to ensure appropriate inventory levels are supported.
* Mentors and trains Associate Account Executives and Accounts Executives in account management and sales skills regardless of reporting structure.
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree/experience
General Experience Requirements:
Required: At least 5years of Sales or Buying experience
Preferred: Retail buying office or vendor/wholesale industry experience
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities (e.g. software proficiency, language, project management):
* Proficient understanding & execution of "Retail Math"
* Supervisory experience and/or leadership skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite products
* Excellent presentation skills for internal and external customers
* Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
* At least 5years of Sales or Buying experience
* Off-price and department store knowledge
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree/experience
Working Conditions/Physical Demands (e.g. lifting 50 lbs, travel requirements):
* Ability to travel frequently on domestic and international trips (25% - 30%), previous experience traveling overseas is a plus.
* Must able to receive, lift, open and unpack boxes containing product samples
* Must be able to represent Randa at various industry functions, community events and business dinners.
Core Behavioral Attributes (e.g. Interpersonal and communication skills):
* Ability to problem-solve, multi-task and manage time appropriately
* Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
* Detailed oriented and excellent follow through skills
* Attention to detail and follow through skills are essential
* Ability to analyze and interpret information promptly
* Energetic, enthusiastic, and prone to take action
* Highly motivated, professional, & dependable
* Contribute positively to the team dynamic; Self-motivated to support the team.
* Practiced in written communication as well as verbal communication
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled