Senior Account Executive
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title: Senior Account Executive
Company: Women's Accessories Brand
Location : Dallas, Texas
- Work closely with the Global Wholesale Director to set annual, phased, individual account sales and margin targets.
- Prepare weekly performance reviews / market insights for presentation at weekly trading reviews, ensuring cross functional implementation of agreed trading actions.
- Conduct monthly business reviews assess business performance and channel development initiatives.
- Provide seasonal input to the Buying and Design teams on product performance and priorities for future range developments.
- Support the redevelopment of account trading terms and prospecting for new accounts.
- As well as seasonal sell in meetings for new collections, hold regular in season performance reviews with all key accounts providing recommended assortment
- In partnership with the Region’s Channel Marketing Executive, ensure the close management of our Third-Party Field Merchandising team and the training of the Department Store Brand Ambassadors.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Merchandising team
- Regular store visits to maintain a good understanding of how the business’ Department Store customers are trading.
- Must be motivated to build Account Relationships in the US Market
- Commercially astute in all aspects of wholesale sales, margin and cost management to ensure the accounts consistently deliver their annual profit plans.
- Effective communicator and negotiator, with all levels of the business and with their customers.
Salary: Competitive base + Bonus/Commission structure