Senior Account Executive
SuperGroup plc is the owner of the dynamic Superdry brand and operates in the premium branded fashion clothing sector. Superdry focuses on high quality fashionable menswear, womenswear and accessories, fusing vintage Americana and Japanese graphics with a British style. Superdry operates a multi-channel business through a combination of standalone stores, concessions, ecommerce, and UK and international wholesale.
Superdry is a true multi-channel business selling globally through owned and operated retail stores, franchise stores, ecommerce and wholesale channels. To drive our future wholesale growth within the USA, we are seeking a Senior Account Executive to sell our menswear, womenswear, footwear, accessories and specialist ranges to our chain store accounts across the country. We are looking for an experienced and successful sales professional from within the wholesale sector of the fashion industry, with a strong feel for product and established relationships and networks within our potential customer base. This position will report into the Wholesale Manager. This is a fast growing and increasingly important part of our business and will deliver a significant proportion of our growth in the coming years.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with our chain stores across the country
- Generate new business and increase sales volumes through existing customers
- Identify new opportunities for growth, product development, and new channels of distribution
- Travel to prospective new accounts and visit current clients
- Present product overview information to relevant new potential clients ensuring they have an understanding of the brand and the company direction
- Collaborate with sales team on seasonal strategies and present the seasonal plans to leadership
- Provide detailed sales reporting on territory by month and season
- Schedule all market appointments and perform sales in showroom and tradeshows
- Collaborate with brands to optimize marketing and attract a wider customer base
- Ensure that the sales model and supporting processes are embedded and continuously improved, that customer service and satisfaction are placed at the forefront of the sales process, and that appropriate metrics and measures are put in place to monitor performance
- Work with the team to both receive orders and manage the accounts to ensure efficient and effective communication and delivery of orders
- Provide comprehensive feedback at the end of the selling season to enhance the design process
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Experienced with 5+ years in a sales role within the Wholesale industry
- Experienced with the customer base of major fashion retail chains stores
- Skilled with advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues at all levels and external clients
- Able to plan ahead, work with high level of integrity and confidentiality and work and multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Extremely organized and very detail-oriented; self-motivated and capable of working independently on multiple projects
What we offer
- Excellent basic salary, bonus structure, medical insurance, life insurance, 401k, 50% staff discount
Superdry is an equal employment employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess unrestricted work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer.