Senior Account Executive
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
- Lead strategic decision making to drive results with a strong financial acumen.
- Manage all aspects of relationships with External Accounts
- React to in season sales to determine go forward strategy, including ability to act and execute swiftly to meet business needs
- Influence category assortments by analyzing product performance, customer feedback, consumer trend, competitive landscape and local market knowledge to global merchants/design
- Manage OTB to meet financial targets for shipments, sales, inventory & profitability
- Execute quarterly shipment goals to meet financial targets and Account needs
- Continuously analyze and reforecast business and implement strategies to ensure plan is achieved, including adjusting product flow, inventory management, and profitability
- Partner with Distribution Center Customer Service group to guide all operational aspects of the business including ensuring on time shipments, executing reorders, etc.
- Build and maintain order grids at sku level.
- Work closely with Inventory Management, Finance and Operations to ensure that distributions meet shipment goals to maximize profitability
- The Candidate should possess strong & credible existing relationships with key off price retailers
- 5-7 years of Wholesale Sales experience required, including off price relationships
- Demonstrated relationship building expertise
- Ability to thrive in a fast past environment
- A sense of urgency & attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks quickly & independently
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Attitude of accountability & self-motivation
- Strong analytical skills; proficient in Excel and able to learn planning and buying systems
- Detail & Solution oriented, organized, ability to multi-task
- Team player with a focus on collaboration
- Experience in working in a fast paced reactionary environment
- Highly skilled in Excel and proficient learner of planning and buying systems
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.