Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis And Reporting
Country : USA
State : Colorado
County : Rio Grande County
Town : Del Norte
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Create decision-support analytics to Senior Leadership team to support key business initiatives and decisions.
- Play a vital role in VF Corporation's strategic and annual financial plan across all brands, channels and geographies.
- Support the corporate forecasting and budgeting function to ensure accuracy and alignment across all brands, channels, and geographies. Analyze VF Corporation's actual and projected income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement on a monthly basis.
- Support and analyze monthly forecasts, strategic plan and annual plan information with the Tax and Treasury teams.
- Participate in the monthly financial reviews with regional and brand finance management and develop the related financial presentation for VF Corporation's Senior Leadership Team which includes a global view of opportunities and risks.
- Support preparation and analytics of presentations for executive leadership teams, Board of Directors, and Investor Relations.
- Review all external financial releases and SEC filings, providing feedback to the head of Corporate Finance, Corporate Controller, and VP of Investor Relations.
- Assist Senior Manager, Enterprise FP&A in financial analysis and support relative to proposed acquisitions and dispositions, including presentations to the Board of Directors.
- Work with Corporate Accounting to ensure compliance with all policies, financial reporting practices and that internal controls exists throughout the organization which are SOX compliant.
- Complete portfolio analysis with M&A team on acquisition performance reviews and scenario modeling.
- Support Investor Relations organization with Analyst scripts, Press Releases, Q&A and Investor Day financial modeling.
- Partner with HR's compensation team to ensure alignment on metrics, targets and communication.
- Support the Corporate FP&A team with key strategic initiatives and ad hoc requests through data gathering, analytics and putting together a business case for review by Senior Management.We are a purpose-led company that seeks not only to succeed in business, but also to leverage our success and resources to make the world better. Through our brands and nearly 70,000 associates around the world, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. We are movement makers. It's who we are and have always been.
Powerful brands that are fueled by insights and innovation put us at the heart of our consumers' lives. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some have risen to iconic status.
While our company and brands are diverse, we work together within a One VF culture to capitalize on our greatest opportunities for long-term performance. Across our company, a collaborative, global mindset differentiates our products and the unique experiences we provide to our consumers. It all adds up to a lasting competitive advantage built on harnessing the power of our differences to achieve great things together, all while positively impacting the lives of hundreds of millions of people and the world.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. MBA, CFA or CPA is a plus.
- Strong financial background; exceptional analytical and modeling skills.
- 3+ years of financial modeling experience with an understanding of Corporate Finance or FP&A, Investment Banking or equity research.
- Fortune 500 publicly traded company experience in a matrix organization strongly preferred.
- Must be able to function in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Solid PC and systems capabilities
- Financial and performance analysis experience & strong financial skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong financial modeling skills, especially income statement and cash flow analysis
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work closely with the Finance and Operations staffs while driving a results-oriented culture and an atmosphere of accountability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment & to be a team player
- Highly organized & achievement-oriented
- Self-starter, able to handle multiple demands & competing priorities
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to effectively present findings to management in a clear and concise manner
- Solid understanding of GAAP and Internal Controls
SPECIAL PHYSICAL AND/OR MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
TRAVEL (%): Up to 25% of the time on an as needed basis