Senior Analyst - m&a - Business Development
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
HAVING THE BEST PEOPLE LEADS TO GREAT RESULTS.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO AND WANT TO BE PART OF A
WORLD-CLASS TEAM, THEN CENTRIC BRANDS IS THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU.
Centric Brands is looking for a Sr Analyst to join their M&A/Business Development team. This position will report directly to Chief Strategy Officer and will be an invaluable resource in executing transactions to achieve the Company's growth targets.
- Analyze acquisition and investment opportunities consistent with the Company's business development strategy.
- Create and deliver detailed financial models and valuation analysis for potential transactions including performing sensitivity analysis and evaluating potential synergies.
- Develop and present the business case supporting the acquisition and recommend valuation of potential targets to senior leadership and other internal stakeholders
- Lead due diligence efforts across various functional groups for potential transactions; interface cross functional within the organization to conduct due diligence.
- Plan and participate in post integration efforts between the Company and the acquired business
- Develop Investment Committee and Board level M&A analysis and associated presentations
- Continuously monitor market trends, competitive landscape and industry financial data to help identify business trends, growth/acquisition opportunities
- Develop and maintain peer group analyses to evaluate market dynamics including trading and transaction comps and other financial metrics
- Develop intelligence on the consumer and retail sector by gathering and analyzing relevant industry news and reports
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in corporate development, investment banking, venture capital and/or private equity
- Strong leadership skills required, ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills, with solid understanding of corporate finance concepts such as DCF, IRR, ROI, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines at one time
Centric Brands is an Equal Employer