Senior Analyst, North America E-Commerce Business And Customer
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Own daily, weekly and monthly website and business reporting
- Monitor performance and impact to website of creative, media, inventory and price shifts.
- Create and track omni KPIs
- Deep dive business hypothesis and understand drivers of both web and omni KPIs
- Create dashboards and analyze correlations between store and .com trends
- Support ad hoc requests for data and insights
- Manage website reporting process with cross-functional partners, covering topics such as digital marketing, on-site merchandising, creative performance, product performance and conversion trends.
- Utilize creative solutions to gain insights from 3rd party media reporting in conjunction with Tiffany.com 1st party data
- Build reporting that will help the team understand the .com customer journey and path to purchase online and paths to key actions.
- Share analytical insights and play role of analytics expert in multiple settings.
- Support team in taking and translating analytics into business actions.
- 3-5 years of experience in analytical roles.
- Must have deep knowledge and comfort with Adobe Analytics (Omniture).
- Experience with Content Square a plus
- Proven ability to translate complex findings into actionable recommendations. Strong ability to consolidate data inputs from different web analytics tools to bring forward cohesive insights and action plans.
- Logical and creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity and solving complex business problems.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in statistics, economics, mathematics or related field.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.