Senior Analyst - Replenishment
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- The Senior Analyst is responsible for daily sales and inventory analysis which inform allocations to retail locations in order to meet availability targets and achieve sell-through. In addition, s/he will recommend inventory rebalances to support store presentation needs and optimizing stock to drive sales.
- S/he will perform regular and ad-hoc reporting as well as replenishment model and assortment optimization reviews to define in store inventory targets and achieve availability standards.
- The senior analyst will analyze worldwide inventory to support new store openings, selling events and other ad-hoc store/company initiatives to ensure optimal inventory targets.
- The ideal candidate will regularly monitor availability and react quickly to support sales trends with appropriate level of inventory support.
- This individual with partner cross-functionally to communicate availability concerns to appropriate counterparts in Replenishment & Merchandising and partner on resolution and recovery. S/he will also support new product launches and execute global rollout strategy, in addition to lifecycle planning initiatives and miscellaneous stock requests.
- 1 - 2 years business experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and diplomacy skills
- College degree, business major preferred, or comparable experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows environment
- Knowledge of MIPS, AS400 systems and RSC Operations
- Excel experience required