Senior Brand Manager
Country : USA
State : Florida
County : Miami-Dade County
Town : Miami
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Be the TRAM Business EXPERT for the BRANDS in charge
1. Propose Brand Business objectives, strategies and go to market action plan in alignment with regional commercial strategy and Marketing director.
i. Propose PLAN/PF brand targets
ii. Propose adequate initiative pipeline, NR/A&CP/ Local A&P objectives and strategies
iii. Track Brand P&L from C1 to Margin Contribution highlighting risks and opportunities.
iv. Identify new business opportunities
2. Own Marketing Strategies & Plans for the brands in charge:
i. Have good clarity on consumer/shopper/customer understanding. Understand the needs, preferences, values, behavior and demographics of our current and potential consumer
ii. Own Portfolio strategy and guidelines localization including TPR / discontinuations / GS / Initiatives/ Icon etc.
iii. Lead communication, decision and approval process between brand global teams / TRAM team and retailer/distributors.
iv. Lead development, review and approval of Marketing plan of retailers / distributors.
v. Develop and implement commercial ATL (Media) and BTL (Point of sale) localized plans to support key launches and KCP (Key consumption periods). Ensure plans bring to life brand's equities driving traffic and conversion
vi. Own CPS (Critical Path Schedule) for local support - coordinate Global team approvals, trigger key milestones across multi-functional teams such as early shipment, special approvals, lead time, and any local needs etc.
vii. Own initiative / KCP toolbox creation and/or deployment with the collaboration of the merchandising team
viii. Own in-store standards (planograms, visual priority) strategy, guidelines, deployment and full implementation in alignment of the regional commercial strategy and Marketing director.
ix. Ensure brand touch points consistency thru strong partnership with merchandizing perfect instore execution in the region.
3. Own A&CP Budget and NR tracking / input
i. Support with brand cluster A&CP budget
ii. Own Marketing support (GWP, Tester, sampling) strategy, planning and budget.
iii. Own initiative / Icons forecast guidelines in alignment with Marketing director.
iv. Recommend price strategy for initiatives and base business following regional commercial strategy.
4. Lead Business Review
i. Support monthly brand line business reviews (Sell In- Sell Out) with Marketing Director and quarterly with top leader.
ii. Execute local activations post implementation results/ tracking/reviews. Monthly / quarterly depending on data availability by keeping updated company communication tool TRIP.
6. Support the media and PR-IM planning / coordination / implementation:
i. Participate in the Media Plan strategy for the brand cluster in charge in alignment with regional commercial strategy
ii. Participate in the Media plan implementation following global brand media guidelines and sufficiency targets while considering market launch dates.
5. Support Tier I & Tier II customers:
i. Work closely with sales Manager and distributor / retailers to understand needs, identify opportunity, maximize plans, grow business.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, MBA highly desired.
- + 5 years of marketing experience with luxury Beauty experience, experience in travel retail channel preferred
- Experience with Color and Skin brands required
- Proficiency in both, written and spoken, English and Spanish.
- Strong technology skills, including Office, Web-based and social media.
- Analytical, well-organized, sense of details, strategic mindset, communication, operational excellence, team player, passion for beauty and product sensibility.