Senior Business Analyst - Call Center Analytics
Country : USA
State : Washington
County : King County
Town : Seattle
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
- Key Responsibilities
- Design, build, manage, and evolve Dashboards and other self-service tools for our key stakeholders.
- Partner with Business teams to understand their analytics needs and look for opportunities to enhance our product offering.
- Collaborate with other Analysts and Engineers to develop data/table structures, optimizing for Dashboards and other self-service needs.
- Offer strategic guidance to both analysts and business teams on how to best leverage our tools.
- Serve as a partner in providing business requirements to the HR Technology Delivery team.
- Maintain efficient Quality Assurance processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of data.
- Provide exceptional customer service through professionalism, ownership and initiative.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a business analyst or project lead.
- Call center analytics exposure preferred.
- Knowledge of business tools, processes and HR systems
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and its variations.
- Familiarity with project management principles and methodologies.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and MS Visio.
- Proficiency with database queries and data analysis.
- Experience developing business process flows and wireframes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively.