Senior Business Analyst - Omni-Channel Pricing
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
- Lead analysis, requirement gathering, use case creation, scope management, process improvement, test case creation for medium to large size projects/programs through all phases of the SDLC.
- Expert and point-of-contact in core business capabilities, processes, and applications for the Item portfolio.
- Drive portfolio ownership by working with users to understand strategies and operations in order to develop technology capability roadmaps that are aligned with business/domain roadmaps.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of techniques and tools for one or many of the following: use case modeling, data modeling, E2E business process modeling, process mapping, E2E business scenarios.
- Provides mentorship and coaching to junior staff.
- Work with geographically diverse locations
- Ability to write SQL queries, knowledge of RMS Pricing and NET/Java based applications.
- Ability to develop and deliver end-user training and participate in Organization change management (OCM)
- Expertise in business process mapping, fit-gap analysis, business process re-engineering
- Ability to understand end to end business processes and support business teams on the process
- Experience in waterfall, iterative and Agile (Scrum) models.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills