Senior Business Analyst Scm
Country : USA
State : South Carolina
County : Spartanburg County
Town : Spartanburg
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Partner with assigned business functions.
- Enable fact-based decision making by creating transparency on all cost levels (OPEX, CAPEX) through budgeting and forecasting.
- Manage and execute standardized reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Manage cost centers and support cost center owners in all financial tasks (e.g. investment and recruitment requests, cost recharges, etc.)
- Identify improvement potential through variance analysis, derive solutions and facilitate related decisions.
- Manage medium sized projects and/or actively participate in projects generating specific key performance indicators; implement findings and ensure sustainability of achievements.
- Develop and implement comprehensive and aligned communication packages to present results, recommendations and solutions.
- Develop and implement applicable state of the art analytical tools.
- Provide expertise for assigned functional areas/systems and processes towards team and business partners.
- Ensure and constantly improve smooth operation of the day today business, systems and working methods by taking on full ownership of related actions.
- SCM/IT (all hierarchy levels)
- Performance Management, Group Finance (specifically Brand Finance)
- Other Group functions (HR, IT, Shared Services)
- Deep business understanding of product creation processes and structure
- Very good analytical skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources
- High degree of customer orientation
- Ability to maneuver and work in a consistently changing environment and among different management levels of a global organization
- Ability to operate cross-functionally and understand external business drivers
- Experience in Project Management
- Very good communication skills for persuasion and convincing others
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business Administration/Finance/Controlling/International Management or other related fields
- System expertise: excellent MS office skills (especially Excel), fundamental SAP (FI/CO), BI, project management specific tools, Cognos TM1 experience a plus
- 3-5 years' work experience in related fields