Senior Business Process Analyst, Transformational Initiatives
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The Business Process Management (BPM) organization contributes to PVH's transformation through global adoption of new and enduring business capabilities. Our mission is to lead, listen and partner to create extraordinary value for our brands through process excellence. We optimize business processes to deliver consistent, core capabilities with flexibility to support value add brand and regional differences.
The Senior Business Process Analyst, Transformational Initiatives helps enable and drive business strategies through process improvement. By focusing on business process analysis, this role will help ensure transformational initiatives are delivered with process excellence and business value. He or she will contribute to process optimization, drive analysis of current and future state processes and support change management activities and adoption plans.
- Enhance documentation surrounding processes, and develop future, business process maps, using BPM methods/tools which effectively communicate processes and improvement opportunities.
- Understand "as is" and future-state business processes, help analyze gaps, and provide recommended solutions which advance business capabilities
- Understand and document process variability across brands/regions/units and recommend corresponding variable approaches to enable core, consistent future state processes.
- Maintain an effective repository of process maps for assigned business units.
- Contribute as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) with strong knowledge in assigned business areas; both current state and opportunities to improve.
- Determine and document the impact of change to business processes. Assist business partners to define their "from/to" change impacts and develop adoption action plans.
- Effectively collaborate and coordinate between IT, business and other functions to ensure consistent levels of detail in the business process models.
- Help advance capabilities/processes toward "best-in-class" by supporting cross business forums to exchange/transfer knowledge and drive consistent improvement opportunities.
- Assist with documenting process enhancement requests across business units
- Regularly report and update on progress, timelines, and challenges.
- Collaborate with vendor partners who are engaged as subject matter experts and provide a best in class approach to driving the adoption of our platforms.
- Experience implementing unified commerce, "buy from anywhere, shipping to anywhere" platforms or SAP a plus
- Apparel or consumer products company experience preferred; ideally fast-moving, multi-channel business.
- Prefer experience with Agile/Scrum project management, process improvement, and ability to work well in a cross-functional environment including internal and external partners
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Practical experience designing and documenting business processes and sub-processes.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent with tools to document business processes, such as Industry Print, Visio, etc.
- Ability to maintain poise and positivity in fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Proven project management skills