Senior Delivery Consultant Talent Coe
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Talent Center of Expertise (CoE) partners
- Subject Matter Experts across Business Units and functions
- College Relations, Talent Acquisition, and HRBP Teams
- Demonstrate advanced Virtual and Instructor led facilitation skills, engaging colleagues by utilizing adult learning principles, story-telling, and experiential learning.
- Facilitate advanced leadership content to senior leadership audience.
- Demonstrate confidence and understanding to apply a wide range of creative approaches to help groups achieve their objectives. Facilitate change by challenging and supporting teams to make difficult, quality choices.
- Have a range approaches to be a skillful facilitator, able to deal with challenging situations and deal with group dynamics.
- Through client consultation, develop a point of view and provide content and delivery recommendations in partnership with the Strategy team.
- Partner with Strategy and Design teams in creating a delivery plan for development initiatives.
- Design and implement project and communication plans for special project.
- Create engagement plans to drive participation in on demand, live and virtual offerings. Provide ongoing feedback to Strategy and Design to improve the colleague experience including content.
- Prepare Business Partners to successfully facilitate learning experiences including providing suggestions and feedback on session design and their facilitation.
- Manage third party partnerships and ensure the final product meets the intended objectives, is delivered on time and within budget and is reflective of the Macy's culture.
- Ability to immerse quickly on various business and leadership topics in order to deliver learning and performance support with credibility.
- Collaborate with team members to give and ask for feedback through formal and informal mentoring and sharing of resources.
- Minimum three years' experience in a Virtual and Instructor Led Training environment.
- Agility in flexing focus and work output to the needs of the business, showing a willingness to support team colleagues regardless of the task or responsibility.
- Proven experience in Adobe Connect, Skype, and other platforms that support virtual learning.
- Ability to effectively lead initiatives and programs, and work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders, in different time zones.
- Highly organized, able to lead multiple projects concurrently and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-moving and complex environment.
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiation, and consensus-building skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Office 365.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills.
- Flexibility to work varied hours as business needs change or require.
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 20%.
- This position involves extended periods of sitting and standing, and the extensive use of telephone, computer and other office equipment.