Senior Director, Digital Marketing Planning & Performance
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
- Leads daily marketing cross functional scrum and related stand-up activity to identify and prioritize learning agenda.
- Coordinates efforts of Digital COE channel specialist teams in efforts to optimize in channel efficiency within the context of the full funnel plan and corresponding audience and journey strategies
- Provides input on the full funnel integrated planning and execution for the brand by partnering with Coach marketing partners, the company's digital agency of record, and Tapestry's Digital COE - taking into account financial, marketing, customer, and brand strategies for both online and stores.
- Works with Coach and Digital COE teams to optimize landing page experiences and customer journeys to drive improved campaign efficiency
- Partners with brand on Learning Agenda and develops and executes day in and day out test and learn plan to continuously improve and optimize media investments.
- Partners with brand to measure pilot/test effectiveness, quantify scaled opportunity, and ensure that successful pilots are scaled quickly.
- Hindsights performance on a weekly/monthly/ quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement.
- Contributes to audience strategy development and approaches
- Partners on development of retention journeys and strategies
- Accountable for leveraging regular reporting/tools to communicate performance and learnings to Coach and share with peers at the other Tapestry Inc brands.
- Communicates budgetary forecast, strategies, and guardrails to ensure that COE and agency partners stay within monetary parameters and helps to identify when activities are off track
- Bring innovative new thinking and ideas to help drive customer engagement and financial performance
Date: October 2020
We are strengthening our focus on digital and data driven marketing to accelerate brand growth and enhance our customer experience across all touchpoints. To drive our success we are creating a new brand "quarterback" position to optimize our digital marketing activations working across the Coach Brand marketing team and the newly formed Tapestry Digital Marketing Center of Expertise.
Director/Sr Director of Digital Marketing Planning & Performance
leads the execution and effectiveness of the brand's digital marketing activities with a focus on customer acquisition and retention. They translate brand marketing and communication strategies into discrete digital marketing actions and investments and drives the cross-functional priorities and activities working hand in hand with the Tapestry Digital Marketing Operations & Channel COE team and the company's digital marketing agencies of record. As a leader and facilitator, they will champion cross-functional teamwork and create an inclusive team environment that inspires a diversity of perspectives and bold ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate with, consult with and influence all levels of the organization.
- Ability to convey and connect both technical concepts and business context.
- Key evangelist of test and learn approaches and mentality
- Partnership oriented with ability to lead through influence versus direct mandate
- Stays current on evolving media trends, technology, and opportunities and works with partners and stakeholders to bring new activities to life
- Brings a holistic perspective to ensure all aspects of the customer journey are optimized
- Seasoned consumer brand marketer with 10+ years of relevant professional experience; with minimum of 4+ years of digital marketing experience..
- Hands on experience with full funnel marketing tactics and channels
- Deep experience leading and facilitating matrixed teams as direct manager or project manager
- Proven experience managing large scale marketing budgets with effective returns and traffic growth
- Excellent quantitative skills are a must
- Consulting and/or agency experience a plus
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.