Senior Director, Ecommerce Product & Innovation
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Somerville
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Develop short- and long-term regional vision and strategic plan for product and product management team across our web and mobile applications.
- Plan, manage and drive implementation of complex regional projects, specifically driving requirements, estimates, scope, resources, schedules and budgets to provide high quality deliverables and realization of business value.
- Evangelize the product team, building a culture of continuous innovation both within the team and in collaboration with our partners.
- Deliver on time in a fast-paced dynamic retail environment where multiple priorities will need to coexist simultaneously, while managing and handling daily requirements, issues and first-line defense to day-to-day support matters from business and end-consumers.
- Develop, evaluate and manage financial aspects of our product, including business value, capital and operational expense requirements for ROI and P&L projections that provide commercial viability.
- Oversee our regional development, partnership with global product owner(s)/teams driving regional and global SI agenda to drive delivery surety and predictability.
- Identify and implement ways for PUMA to operate smarter and more efficiently through workflow efficiencies, process improvement and automation.
- Build, lead and retain a high-performing regional team focused on driving commercial results.
- 10+ years of Product Management Experience including significant experience bringing new products and services to market in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Minimum 5+ years in a leadership role with proven track record of leading high-performing, outcome-focused product management teams.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, analytics or technically oriented field.
- Experience in delivering commercial value through small- and large-scale project implementations.
- Prior experience working collaboratively across multiple functions and with multiple stakeholders.
- Proven record in attracting, developing, and motivating the talent needed for current and future business needs. Demonstration of maintaining high performance expectations and leading teams to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products.
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain.
- Needs to be highly effective in building an outstanding customer journeys and associated CX by navigating use cases from ecommerce, supply chain, logistics, direct marketing, multi-channel partnerships, etc.
- Ability to continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives.
- Experience in modern ecommerce technology / infrastructure (ie; cloud, headless)