Senior Global Mps Planner
Country : USA
State : New York
County : Suffolk County
Town : Melville
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Accountable for global inventory, fill rate to hub and asset utilization for in-scope sub-category/ platform; Manage IBP for sub-category for global supply review
- Develop master production plan, which takes into account technology, production capacity and material availability; generate supply commits for downstream nodes
- Provides alternative business scenarios on Supply to meeting varying business needs and helps facilitate non-escalated constraints to support business needs.
- Track actuals against plan and take correction actions to address changes in supply plan
- Coordinate escalated supply gaps with SRP and provide consolidated supply updates to regions and brands.
- Lead sub-platform team of planners within geographical location to ensure management, development, and alignment within team. Will own and lead PDP conversations with MPS Planner G10.
The Sr Global MPS Planner will manage 2-4 Global MPS planners and will be a role model for the category team members. Will take an active part in establishing and delivering category goals and developing a team.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Supply Chain, Economics, Operations Research or related field;
- Minimum 4+ years of related experience in Supply Chain, preferably with experience in Supply Planning
- Knowledge of, and experience with forecasting and supply planning tools (e.g., SAP, E2Open, Kinaxis, etc.)
- High familiarity with MPS, DRP, Manufacturing, Distribution and Inventory Planning processes
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to balance between and prioritize multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Considerable knowledge of, and experience with planning / analytical tools (e.g., SAP APO, Kinaxis, E2Open, etc.) is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, able to successfully manage multiple accountabilities simultaneously
- Ability to build strong relationships and tactfully navigate multiple stakeholders
- Experience in the cosmetics, personal care industries and assigned category preferred
- Self-motivated and able to set own & team priorities.
- Can lead meetings
- Able to build and maintain relationships with people at different levels and communicate with senior stakeholders at different levels in organization
- Can function autonomously and in a team.
- Can lead and develop people
- Can take actions and make sure corrective plan is in place
-- 5+ Experience working within factories and / or knowledge of factory operations preferred
-English - Written and Verbal
-CPSM or similar
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact USApplicantAccommodations@Estee.com.