Senior Maintenance Manager - Newark, ca
Country : USA
State : California
County : Alameda County
Town : Newark
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Establish and maintain a safety-first culture by promoting and driving safe work practices, timely training, and best practices
- Partner with Senior Facilities leadership and Operations General Manager to provide the strategy, vision, and continuous improvement plan that drive facility personnel to advance the quality of service
- Inspect buildings' physical plant routinely to guarantee that building services are at the highest level of quality standards. Monitor and review preventive maintenance programs.
- Drive optimal facility performance through management of third-party contractors / vendors engaged in operating and maintaining properties. Work with strategic sourcing professionals to identify cost savings opportunities and support contract agreements.
- Lead and assist in site incident investigation, utilizing structured problem solving to identify root cause of failures
- Ensure optimal roll out and training in the use of standard CMMS tools, processes and systems where possible. Ensure facility compliance with use of the new tools.
- Develop and maintain operating budgets, meeting targets as defined in KPIs; and, provide written variance analysis for any gaps. Develop and manage property specific multi-year capital improvement project plans.
- Foster a collaborative teamwork environment that promotes energy, enthusiasm and maximizes productivity. Motivate employees with recognition and career growth opportunities through completing Quarterly Review process.You've got this if...
- Four-year degree in a relevant discipline, plus a minimum of eight to ten years of direct supervision of multi-building operations
- Experience in managing MHE, Controls and PIT operations teams
- Demonstrated experience in managing 24 / 7 operations in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven experience using data to develop trends and insights that influence decisions and drive continuous improvement
- Six Sigma, Lean, TPC, or other operational excellence methodology certifications
- Excellent project management skills to ensure timely and accurate delivery of related projects
- Proficient in and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), and possess strong written, verbal and people skills. Strong organizational skills and collaborative management style needed.