Senior Manager, Basketball Marketing
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Somerville
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Increase PUMA brand awareness, visibility and desirability in the Basketball category across the world by developing and executing compelling, culturally relevant, on brand, commercially relevant marketing plans that ultimately drive demand for PUMA Basketball product, in alignment with the Head of Basketball Marketing
- Lead the Sell In Process for Basketball, making sure initiatives are well represented to internal audience at key internal meetings and ensure the global markets have what they need to bring the product stories to life
- Help to streamline approvals as needed - designers, copywriters, planners, and the different consumer channels with key stakeholders within the BU
- Proactively leverage data, market insights, marketing tools and the spectrum of marketing channels to develop and execute impactful strategic, culturally relevant recommendations.
- Develop and manage global brand activation strategies including events, sponsorships, etc.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization with Product Line Manager, Design, Development and marketing to effectively develop, partner on and manage product campaigns that tell brand stories and generate sales
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communication (or related field).
- Must have at least 5 years of Marketing Experience.
- Interest in Basketball sport preferred.
- Experience and familiarity with the sporting goods, fashion, lifestyle, or consumer goods space.
- Should have an international/global mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be highly collaborative and have the ability to work within a cross-functional team.
- Domestic and/or international travel up to 15% annually.