Senior Manager, Digital Solutions & SEO Lead, Cerave us
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
Digital Solutions & SEO Lead, CeraVe US
The Digital Solutions & SEO Lead will be responsible for continuous optimization and enhancement of CeraVe.com which is based on the Sitecore website platform. S/he will oversee a team of technologists responsible for web development, site merchandising, UX testing (A/B, multi-variate), SEO, and digital analytics. S/he will ensure that the CeraVe.com meets L'Oreal USA and industry best practice standards for SEO site setup (meta tagging, site speed, backlink references, etc.), overseeing internal and external teams to implement site enhancements and visual merchandising tasks, and partnering with Digital IT on all backend related work.
The Digital Solutions & SEO Lead will work closely with the reports to the Director of Digital Marketing for CeraVe US. S/he will work closely with L'Oreal Digital IT, the CeraVe Global Digital Solutions Director, and oversee CeraVe's web development, UX, and SEO agencies. Core accountabilities of the role are as follows:
- Ensuring that brand goals in organic search are met by implementing and enforcing SEO best practices
- Develop and ensure timely execution of brand website SEO roadmap
- Partner with internal L'Oreal USA (LUSA) SEO Excellence team to ensure all LUSA best practices for SEO are implemented
- Track performance of site SEO performance for continuous optimization to ensure all SEO KPIs goals are met.
- Establish SEO keyword ranking priorities with brand teams
- Perform all keyword research via SEO provided tools to identify opportunities and optimization ongoing for brand website
- Manage SEO editorial agency and oversee the development of content to improve organic search performance
- Brief SEO website updates (both technical and consumer copy) in JIRA for merchandiser to update on site
- Ensure all SEO copy is approved by brand and is legally compliant
- Ensure teams that have impact on SEO (Marketing, PR, Social, Global brand) comply with SEO LUSA guidelines (i.e., back-linking, site copy, content weight, etc.)
- Partners with cross-functional teams to influence traffic driver always-on strategy (Email, Organic Social, Paid Media, and SEM)
- Manage timeline, creation and approval of optimized content for new product launches Site UX and performance
- Ensure all website user experience is developed in a mobile and SEO centric manner.
- Introduce and oversee multivariate testing strategies for continuous user experience optimization.
- Ensure site load time goals are met
- Lead merchandising strategy and execution in partnership with brand site leadsDigital Project Management - Web Dev & UX- Lead the delivery of CeraVe.com technical innovation roadmap.- Oversee web development team and visual merchandising partners- Partner with L'Oreal Digital IT on all technical integration projects- Brand Point of Contact for technology partners and tools- Collaborate with external and internal partners to analyze requirements and create/maintain project documentation including scoping docs, user stories, interaction flows and use cases- Oversee UX agency to ensure all website site experiences are developed with mobile and SEO best practices.- Introduce and oversee multivariate testing strategies for continuous user experience optimization.- Ensure website load times meet LUSA best practices for 3G, 4G and desktop
Proficient in the use of the following platforms/tools
- Significant website Platform experience such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud (preferred), Sitecore, Magento, etc.
- SEO Tools such as: BrightEdge, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, OnCrawl or similar
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Google Tools: Google Search Console, Adwords Keyword Planner, Webmaster Tools, Google Trends, PageSpeed Insights
- Project Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence
- UX Design Collaboration Tools such as InVision
- Ratings & Reviews: BazaarVoice
- UGC: Curalate (preferred), Wyng, Olapic
- Store locator tools such as Brandify, Google
- Microsoft Office: Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPointRequired competencies:
Teamwork and Collaboration: Able to work in cross-functional teams and oversee multiple agency partners (web development, UX, site merchandising and SEO content agency). Ability to build strong business relationships and work collaboratively with Marketing, IT, CDMO, and ACD Digital. Work closely with CeraVe US Digital Marketing lead and head of Marketing to ensure brand digital strategy is aligned with business strategy. Work closely with head of ACD Digital to ensure CeraVe follows division best practices.
Project Management: Able to strategically prioritize business initiatives based on factors such as added value, level of effort, and cost. Candidate must be able to establish priorities and clearly communicate them to stakeholders to ensure full alignment on prioritization and timing.
Communication: As the technical expertise for the brands will lie with this position, it is imperative that the candidate be able to clearly articulate to a non-technical team of stakeholders both verbally and written. Additionally, must be able to articulate strategy and results to executive level team. Must be comfortable presenting sometimes-complicated material to a non-technical audience.
Initiative: Needs to be able to take initiative to collaborate with a variety of internal L'Oreal partners and 3rd party partners. Must develop strategic relationships to ensure the brands have appropriate support for digital initiatives.
Analytical: Able to analyze consumer engagement data on website and identify opportunities to improve consumer experience. Will roll-up sleeves in the analytics process
5+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce or digital marketing technologies. Ideal candidate will have a strong level of understanding of web development methodologies and tools. Candidate must have expert level SEO acumen with proven experience improving the organic search positioning of a brand website.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please mail [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.