Senior Manager - Ecommerce Customer Engagement
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
The Sr. Manager for eCommerce Customer Engagement will be highly entrepreneurial, thrive on collaboration, and possess a holistic and deep understanding of the elements of a profitable e-commerce business, including site experience, merchandising, content, digital marketing and analytics and program management. The role will actively collaborate with cross-functional partners in Marketing, Merchandising, Planning, Stores, Technology, Digital Merchandising, and Digital Operations to optimize processes and deliver engaging experiences that will drive sales and corporate initiatives across all digital channels of the business.
The key challenges for this Sr. Manager are owning delivery of the specified strategies and programs that drive business outcomes. The Sr. Manager will lead programs, analysis, and planning to ensure business plans are developed and validated, and the outcomes achieve the financial objectives of the eCommerce business. This role owns the delivery and results of all customer facing digital solutions. The right candidate will have a passion for developing and coaching assigned Associates to meet both individual and Company needs.
- Develop, recommend and implement initiatives that will drive traffic, conversion, customer retention, revenue, and profitability.
- Support the omnichannel strategy by creating a seamless and integrated customer experience across our digital platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile, app), and brick and mortar locations.
- Use data analytics to track performance to goals and benchmarks and identify opportunities for business development across segments of the Company.
- Partner with Marketing to develop, implement, and/or optimize effective online campaigns, digital marketing, and social media strategies that drive traffic, increase conversion, and expand sales both online and in-store.
- Meet financial objectives through budget preparation and ongoing forecasting and results analysis. Oversee regular reporting of KPIs by various divisions of e-commerce department.
- Drive site personalization and segmentation strategy to create a relevant, value-added, personal, and engaging customer experience.
- Deliver quality experiences consistently and with strong scope, schedule and budget management.
- Collaborate with Digital Operations, Digital Merchandising, Transformation Office and others across JCPenney to execute all digital strategies.
- Ensure online experiences are supported by best in class features in areas of navigation, internal search, product set-up, and activation.
- Stays current on latest trends in digital strategies and tactics. Ensures the team remain responsive to current user practices and emerging technologies.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, to make informed decisions.
- Strong leadership skills and experience working with C-level executives with the ability to influence, work collaboratively, and gain consensus across a large organization.
- Demonstrated ability to implement programs through effective use of communication skills in formal and informal settings.
- Prior experience in the following areas: program management, web merchandising, digital marketing and analytics, CRM and enterprise strategy.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platform technology preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's level degree preferred.
- Proven ability to actively coach, develop and manage a team.
- Ability to simplify and break down complex situations and subjects into easy to understand concepts and action items.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding financial and business acumen and experience with modeling, planning, and budgeting.
- Strong people interaction, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills