Senior Manager, Global Marketing Operations And Gifting (Calvin Klein, Tiffany And Marc Jacobs Fragr
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics.
Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Tiffany & Co.
LUXURY DIVISION, NEW YORK
Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are looking for a Global Senior Marketing Manager, Giftsets who will be responsible to drive the gift set program for CALVIN KLEIN, MARC JACOBS and TIFFANY & Co. In this newly created role, you will drive the giftset program performance throughout the year (KCPs) & for launches. You will coordinate operational processes across all 3 brands. You will manage the technical development of gift sets and their financials. Beside that you will lead transversal specific projects related to gifting (i.e. strategic input for line-up simplification and cost optimization, driving sustainability efforts and KCP close out reports).
In this role you will report directly into the Global Senior Trade Marketing Director, you will work closely with the Global Brand & Global Trade Marketing & Supply Chain Teams.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage development of gift sets for CALVIN KLEIN, MARC JACOBS and TIFFANY & Co. (seasonal + launch) in collaboration with brand, trade marketing and supply chain
- Lead cross-brands gifting campaign agenda ensuring process and timeline consistency
- Reviewing the gifting strategy with brand and trade marketing teams based on overall brand strategy, business performance and retail environment
- Develop sets to meet market needs (timing, cost and quality) according to each brand strategy while ensuring C1 targets
- Manage the giftset P&L per brand & analyses with finance
- Give strategic input for line-up simplification and cost optimization
- Steer through the technical development briefings w/ supply and manage updates from brand / trade etc.
- Create and manage the giftset offerings for the markets
- Build operational volumes in alignment with Brand Team and Trade Marketing
- Give input on commercial excellence for giftsets
- Lead post-mortem analyses with CMI & Customer Marketing, providing strategic input and share best practices to Category Gifting Leader
- Drive transversal projects: i.e. Winning at KCPs, leverage Gifting Trends and drive sustainability packaging efforts
- 4-year Degree in Marketing or Related Field, MBA preferred
- 5+ years related experience in marketing with majority in fragrance marketing
- Must demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, independence, proactiveness and ownership; embracing both big picture objectives and follow-through on details.
- Must be able to seamlessly work across multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders and must easily adapt to change and be proactive in identifying problems and finding solutions
- Must be a self-starter, professionally mature, accountable, resourceful, organized and highly detail-oriented with accurate work output
- Must possess the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships and gain the respect of members of the cross-functional and affiliate teams
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)BENEFICIAL:
Experiences in Packaging, Local Marketing or Trade Marketing
This is a unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse and environment with a team who are passionate about the work they do, and know how to have some fun along the way.