Senior Manager, Influencer Marketing
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Los Angeles
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Owning the Influencer Marketing Strategy: You'll understand the overall brand goals (short-term and long-term) to drive strategic choices and actions to grow the business. You'll manage the agencies on all aspects of Influencer Marketing: social media channels (paid and organic), influencer and social metrics/analysis, PR measurements.
- Social Media: Oversee strategy development, content calendar development, and community management
- Content development: Partner with brands and agencies to provide content strategy for social media channels and any content needed to promote/pitch the brands externally to media partners
- Public relations: Provide strategic guidance to the agencies on media pitching, desk sides, and execute any PR-related events
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment, specific to Influencer Marketing
SENIOR MANAGER, INFLUENCER MARKETING
PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY, CALABASAS, CA
- Must have familiarity with PR measurement best practices.
- Both agency and in-house experience preferred.
- Experience proofing/editing press materials.
- Experience managing others, including agency teams.
- Candidate should be well-versed on social media channels (paid and organic), trends, branded content development, influencer and social metrics/analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented, solutions-driven and organized.
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple projects at a time and to tight deadlines.
- Strong initiative-taking and problem-solving skills
- Maintain an understanding of influencer agency landscape and implement changes as needed.
- Strong track record of executing successful programs and managing associated Influencer needs.
- Software proficiency: Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Willing to work with colleagues, clients and freelancers in various time zones.
- Highly organized, energetic, and detail-oriented Bachelor's or higher in communications, marketing, journalism, or English