Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Somerville
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Work closely with the Run/Train business unit and channel functions to develop integrated marketing strategies and plans for sell in and sell through inclusive of full-funnel planning, messaging and content ideation.
- Own the go-to-market global integrated communications plans and work closely with the key markets to ensure it works for their retailer and owned and operated needs
- Work cross-functionally to deliver plans that will guide the deliverables list for global creative and content.
- Serve as the connective tissue between functions and markets to ensure the core plans are established and followed through across all GTM milestones.
- Serve as a global coordinator to ensure all channel and tactical plans, messaging and creative materials are aligned.
- Work closely with the Entertainment/Sports Marketing team(s) on integration of key ambassadors, as needed
- Think outside the box and bring new opportunities to the table to help communicate brand and product launches consistently.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communication (or related field).
- Must have 8-10 years of marketing experience
- Experience and familiarity with the sportswear and/or athletic space a plus.
- Should have an international/global mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be highly collaborative and have the ability to work within a cross-functional team; matrixed global organization.
- Domestic and/or international travel up to 25% annually.