Senior Manager - IT Security And Fraud Operations
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Collin County
Town : Plano
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
The Sr. Manager is responsible for managing operational procedures and activities related to monitoring and handling of Security and eCommerce Fraud incidents. Within his role, he/she collaborates closely with other groups within JCPenney Technology team and business partners, both onshore and offshore.
The role requires technical competence and experience managing diverse teams. Additionally, the role requires familiarity with recent threats and adversarial techniques, as well as the ability to quickly understand complex environments. The Sr Manager will contribute to the company IT security & fraud strategy and roadmap. He/She is expected to be an excellent communicator at both the staff and executive level.
- Lead 24x7 global security and ecommerce fraud operations teams, providing management, leadership, and strategic direction.
- Develop and manage standard operational processes, playbooks and procedures
- Continually mature our security and fraud operations, analysis and response processes and tools, threat intelligence, automation, red teaming techniques and missions
- Lead security event and ecommerce fraud investigations, partnering with other departments as needed
- Develop metrics and scorecards to measure risk to the organization, as well as effectiveness and efficiency of Operational team
- Partner with the engineering teams to improve tool usage and workflow, as well as with the advanced threats and assessment team to mature monitoring and response capabilities
- Manage career development for team of associates, including training and mentoring, performing performance reviews and exhibiting behaviors to be modeled by team members
- Implement a "talent pipeline" to develop skills and capabilities for associate's analysts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience managing a technical staff
- Experience managing a 24x7 global team
- Experience driving measurable improvement in monitoring and response capabilities at scale
- Experience managing security information and event management (SIEM) systems, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), file integrity monitoring (FIM), other network and system monitoring tools
- Experience in digital ecommerce operations, card not present (CNP) fraud risk discipline, or business operations.
- Experience monitoring a hybrid online, and brick and mortar environment.
- Experience in investigations using formal chain-of-custody methods, forensic tools and best practices
- Track record of acting with integrity, taking pride in work, seeking to excel, being curious and adaptable, and communicating well