Senior Manager of Facilities And Procurement
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Role: Senior Manager of Facilities and Procurement
Location: New York/New Jersey
Company: Global Luxury Brand
- Develops budgets and facilities plan based on company growth and future business needs.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal departments, vendors, & tenants.
- Maintains all SLA’s.
- Manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by all vendors.
- Supports Stores, Warehouse, Corporate offices by analyzing/prioritizing work requests and being responsive to emergencies.
- Oversees mailroom and housekeeping functions in Corporate offices.
- Partners with Store Planning and Construction team on capital projects.
- Implements sourcing solutions with suppliers while achieving cost savings and process efficiencies.
- Manages procurement projects from inception to completion including coordination and development of initiatives, and summary of results of sourcing initiatives and supplier management.
- Sources competitive bids and contacts for vendor pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a retail environment.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding verbal, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Ability to travel between NY and NJ offices.