Senior Manager, Performance Digital Media Marketing
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Coty is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Manager, Performance Media to join its Luxury US Ecommerce team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Luxury US Ecommerce, this role will be responsible for managing digital media channels for our Retail.com and Pureplay business that drive Luxury Fragrance, Skincare, and Makeup sales at an efficient ROI. This is a great role for a data-driven marketer interested in leading strategy and execution across a broad set of channels that directly drive business impact. This candidate will work closely with brand marketing and will manage external media agencies. This position will be based in our NYC Headquarters.
Senior Manager, Performance Media
Luxury, New York, NY
- Help support consideration and conversion campaigns on digital channels
- Act as a business partner to internal teams such as brand marketing and sales
- Design and maintain reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, and other channel metrics
- Direct and collaborate with internal Ecommerce team to achieve goals and ROI targets
- Build out tests to prove out hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations
- Take a data driven approach to managing campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance
- Create and distribute weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI's
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and key reporting tools, pointing out key areas of importance
- Contribute to strategic documents that help align multiple teams at Coty Luxury
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI
- Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to ensure acquisition goals are metYou have:
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5+ years of related performance media experience
- A Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry media, platforms and changes as they roll out
- Excellent cross-functional skills especially around your ability to influence others
- Knowledge of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics driven (performance) marketing
- Strong analytical ability and are an advanced Excel nerd
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- A hungry, infectious personality: we're looking for someone determined and able to win