Senior Manager, Product Management
Country : USA
State : California
County : Los Angeles County
Town : Los Angeles
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
At Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook, we strive to empower shoppers through choice and discovery of the hottest fashion at great prices. At the intersection of technology, fashion and design, we value employees who have great in-"sites" to fashion and e-commerce, act fast, think creatively and embody our customer-first mentality. Our fast-paced, dynamic culture attracts creative, passionate individuals with a determined, can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. Work hard and play hard in a fun, casual and collaborative work environment in the heart of Downtown LA.
As Sr. Manager, Product Management, you will lead a team that is focused on delivering strategies to create a world- class digital shopping experience. This team is responsible for making sure we build the right products and features for our customers and business.
The ideal candidate is an experienced leader in Product Management that thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced, matrixed environment and contributes to innovative solutions, while demonstrating leadership and technical competence.
A day in the life...
- Develops and manages customer experience product strategies with the product management team
- Ensures alignment on priorities and direction by partnering with other groups, stakeholders and leaders
- Partners with UX, Research, Data Science and Engineering on feature design and development
- Develops a/b testing plan with analytics where appropriate
- Drives ownership of features and services throughout the product lifecycle for our cross-channel customer experiences
- Collaborates with peers and leaders across the enterprise to solicit needs, define vision and ensure outcomes align with enterprise priorities and goals
- Hires and supervises an efficient and effective team that meets the needs of the product management strategies
- Monitors & identifies customer needs staying current on industry standards/trends and responds by making adjustments to user experience and product roadmaps
- Maintains a strong understanding of available technologies and applies technology solutions, where appropriate, to improve efficiency and ultimately benefit the customer
- Reviews operating practices and procedures, determines whether improvements can be made and works to implement changes as appropriate
- Ability to inspire others, including demonstrated experience managing and leading strong teams
- Ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify improvement opportunities
- Technical background and understanding of software development principles and a/b testing
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Successfully built relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams such as, Analytics, Engineering and User Experience
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- MBA Preferred