Senior Manager, Raw Materials - Calvin Klein
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Responsible for managing day to day development of knit and/or woven fabrics across all categories, including CK Performance wear, that fit the aesthetics and requirements for the Calvin Klein brand.
IMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Partner with Design to create and maintain pre seasonal raw material portfolios.
- Research and develop innovative, on trend, and product-class relevant fabrics
- Manage cost and speed maximization
- Manage raw material development supporting the RM & Supply Chain strategies
- Assess and mitigate risk with regard to fabric development / selection, partner with TD and QA team for resolution.
- Ensure Offshore Raw Materials team is clear on seasonal brand direction and execution of seasonal fabrics
- Oversee management and update of the digital and physical fabric library
- Own business relationships with various cross-functional partners.
ALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Experience: Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Raw Materials sourcing and development.
Expertise working with performance/active wear, knits and wovens strongly preferred
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Textiles, Design, or related field strongly preferred
- Microsoft Suite, required
- Web PLM preferred
- Ability to travel as needed