Senior Manager Wholesale, B2B Ecommerce, Sparc Group
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Aéropostale offers competitive salary, flexible working schedule, generous discount, paid time off, medical/dental benefits, and an array of additional benefits. We also offer learning and development programs to acclimate new hires to our business, and to grow and develop our employees’ skills and leadership abilities. Being part of the Aéropostale team comes with perks, opportunities for growth, and the ability to be part of our amazing culture, and we are thrilled to share it all with our newest team members!
Brands: Aeropostale / Nautica / Lucky Brand / Brooks Brothers/ (F21)
Location: New York, NY
The Senior Manager of Wholesale, Ecommerce is be responsible for the all the B2B, Wholesale ecommerce initiatives including Amazon, Target Plus, Zulily, Nordstrom.com, Macys.com, Poshmark and more across all brands. This role will be pivotal in the SPARC digital acceleration strategy across the wholesale brands. She, He will exude business agility and strategic thinking, leveraging internal and external data to make fact-based decisions. She, He will be a purposeful communicator in written and verbal form. This role will be reporting directly to the President of Wholesale and B2B across SPARC and will have a key role in the growth strategy in the organization.
- General management of accounts
- Strategic Planning, inclusive of product and marketing
- Managing and development of team
- Managing Key Cross Functional Relationships
- Creating and aligning on product strategies with merchandising, along with planning.
- Consistent and purposeful communication to Leadership
- Creating, managing, and communicating best in class analytic reporting
- Building and executing financial strategies
- 7-10 Years Ecommerce experience
- Amazon, and VDF experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office Proficient
- Over Indexes in Team and Cross functional trust
- P&L Knowledge
- Experience in with Digital Marketing
-Management of external agencies
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").
Click here to apply online