Senior Operations & Asset Protection Manager: Bloomingdale’s Chevy Chase, md
Country : USA
State : Maryland
County : Montgomery County
Town : Chevy Chase
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
The critical responsibilities of an Operations Manager are to Develop the People and Team, Build a Reputation of Bloomingdale's as the best place to work, Cultivate a Service and Client focused environment, achieve all metrics, manage expense and Edit through top performance, manage inventory shortage and AP standards and ensure workload completion through the Management of Best practices. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Recruit, develop and retain support professionals who are polished, professional representatives of the Bloomingdale's brand.
- The support team must be equipped to support our upscale selling and service culture, exemplify transformation behaviors and achieve results through flawless execution of standards and processes.
- Engage in quality coaching conversations, recognizing outstanding performance and redirecting when necessary
- Serve as role model for outstanding service, consistently displaying customer first attitude and putting customer at the center of all decisions.
- Ensure brand strategy initiatives are fully embraced by the store at all levels
- Require and champion the use of technology to support seamless customer experience
- Take leadership role in managing the shortage reduction strategies to 100% compliance, including action plan development and implementation and HSS inventory execution
- Ensure 100% compliance with all merchandise protection standards, audit standards and outbound merchandise best practices.
- Cultivate strong business partnerships with Selling and Visual leadership
- Actively participate in workload planning and assure proper use of shared resources from merchandising and logistics.
- Maximize sales opportunity by leveraging our core values while executing Central strategies
- Work in tandem with Sales, Visual teams to coordinate and execute seasonal transition strategies
- Ensure weekly review of business reports to maximize selling including, Regular Price Selling, markdown, Fed Ticket, net-net reporting
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret documents.
- Excellent written/verbal skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to react and adapt well to changing priorities
- This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Build powerful collaborative relationships.
- Empowers others to make decisions.
- Strong follow-up skills and sense of urgency.
- Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills.