Senior Operations Manager, Supply Chain - Riverside, ca
Country : USA
State : California
County : Riverside County
Town : Riverside
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
- Manage employee performance through clear communication, establishment of clear expectations/results target and supporting employee self-development
- Manage the fiscal responsibility and metrics of each department - something about financial responsibility
- Consistent achievement of productivity and budget goals, relying on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment when making decisions
- Partner with department managers on staffing and scheduling needs of their department-including daily scheduling, near and long term talent calibration and development plans, and long term staffing/leadership planning
- Establish department objectives for each manager, cascading Supply Chain objectives throughout the employee pyramid to ensure alignment between company, area and personal goals
- Ensure consistent communication between department managers and their staff-by demonstrating and coaching to a variety of communication styles and settings, attentively listening to managers and employees, providing timely and helpful information and encouraging the expression of diverse opinions
- A proven track record implementing and managing 24/7 operations with ~500+ employees, including change management and top tier performance
- Prior experience in implementing and leading/sponsoring Lean initiatives as part of continuous improvements
- The ability to manage competing priorities, gather required data and present recommendations/business cases for action
- Past success in developing and promoting talent
- Strong WM knowledge, Sterling, and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to be mobile