Senior Producer- Digital Operations – International Promotions
Country : USA
State : California
County : San Francisco County
Town : San Francisco
Category : IT - Web
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
- Owns thedefinition and implementation of the promotional pipeline for the internationalbusiness.
- Adviseswithin the brand on technical feasibility of promotions and potential impacts.
- Understandsbusiness goals and requirements for all promotional projects.
- Continuallyassesses business processes to drive and implement change.
- Responsiblefor resource planning and capacity management for all projects.
- Providescareer development and mentoring to direct report/s.
- Acts as keycontact for escalation in troubleshooting site and email issues. After-hourssupport as needed.
- 5+ years' experience within the digital/creative industry managing deadlines, business process enhancements, and project details. 2-3 years of leadership experience.
- Experience working in a digital space and across digital platforms (websites, apps, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with successfully managing projects, long and short term, that span across multiple functions and regions.
- Strong business acumen and sound judgement - able to identify, analyze and propose solutions.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with an aptitude for flexibility and fluidity. Must excel in an environment driven by change and transformation.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels.
- Ability to build successful relationships and influence within a team and cross-functionally.
- Understanding of industry best practices and e-commerce principles.