Senior Product Analyst – Finance & Procurement Technology Team
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Washington
Town : Beaverton
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst who will be part of our Finance & Procurement Technology team, working to provide cloud-based procurement & invoicing solutions through SaaS tools.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You'll work on defining user stories, implementing them through configuration and integration and supporting the Finance & Procurement Solutions Delivery Portfolio of Solutions. You'll collaborate with Product Manager, Product Owner and your peer Product Analysts, Application Engineers and Business partners to deliver technical solutions. You'll be a key contributor in all aspects of development and support, and involvement in all phases of the software development lifecycle. We work in a team environment, but you will also need facilitation skills and will lead project team meetings as needed. It is important in this role, and all of Nike, to be able to build new insights, generate consensus, and work cooperatively.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a successful Product Analyst, you'll have the following analytical and technical skills:
- Thorough understanding of Aravo's platform, supplier management, and the associated business processes with hands-on configuration experience in Aravo (Aravo training is required)
- Thorough understanding of Concur platform, travel and expense management and the associated business process with hands-on configuration experience in Concur
- Thorough understanding of Coupa Sourcing, sourcing management and the associated business processes with hands-on configuration experience in Coupa
- Experience working with Agile methodology, including crafting stories, working in a Kanban environment, participating in scrums and other Agile ceremonies
- Consultancy approach to your work: having the ability to take complex real-world problems, understand and communicate them and translate them into feasible solutions
- Ability to successfully elicit from appropriate business partners all forms of requirements (e.g. functional, performance, usability, compliance, regulatory, technical)
- Experience working with business partners from different geographies outside of North America (Europe, China, Asia Pacific) to incorporate their short and long-term sourcing, procurement and invoicing requirements, statutory regulations, and controls into viable solutions
- Dedication to collaborating with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Experience working with various integration partners and third-party consultants to integrate business requirements into implemented technical solution
- Experience crafting functional specs, Source-to-Target Maps, batch and configuration documents for integration partners for development of data links between systems
- Knowledge of SDLC framework to implement tool for initial go live, operational changes, break fixes, and maintenance releases
- Experience in solving problems with Aravo, Coupa Sourcing, Concur and processing concerns from the business and suppliers.
- Experience in fixing integration issues between platforms
- Ability to provide knowledge and expertise to production support teams to allow for the operational support of the supplier management tools
- Experience in analyzing potential gaps in business processes for the designing, solutioning, implementing, planning and integration tests, training and performing post Go-Live support
- Encourage individuals to do their best and bring their best to Nike every day!
- Bachelor's degree with knowledge of Supplier to Pay processes and other relevant area, or equivalent experience
- 5 years' experience in a Product Analyst or similar role
- Prior experience in supporting and developing using Aravo: certification preferred
- Prior experience in SaaS and Coupa administration
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Hands-on configuration experience in Concur
- Extensive experience and knowledge implementing global solutions in a multi-tenant cloud environment using project lifecycle processes, including design, testing, implementation and post go live support.
- Success in designing and leading requirements discovery sessions; including use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process modeling and workflow analysis with local and non-local team members.
- Anticipates customer needs; assesses requirements and identifies new solutions
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with management, technical peers, and business partners
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent communication of complex topics to a diverse audience and positive customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to build positive business relationships and influence collaboratively across IT and the Global Business Partners
- Ability to engineer or re-engineer processes with an approach to creating efficiencies and eliminating technical debt.
- Deliver training on new systems
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with a cross functional support team with multiple, contending priorities
- Strong information seeking skills and a drive to deliver results
- Success in crafting a culture within teams that dreams big, celebrates wins, and is connected to the brand!