Senior Product Management
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
A successful candidate in this role will leverage their experiences to:
- Drive product prioritization and detailed product definition for Analytics team web applications
- Conduct in-depth user requirements gathering and research
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies
- Lead product roadmap review processes in partnership with design and engineering
- Partner with brand stakeholders to conduct usability testing and user feedback sessions
Qualified candidates will have:
- 3+ years of product management experience with proven track record of product adoption
- Experience leading the development of web-based products
- Experience driving product vision, launch plan, and growth strategies
- Experience owning software development lifecycle and Agile methodology activities
Other preferred qualifications include:
- Experience managing the technical day-to-day of a product
- Familiarity with design principles and technologies
- Interest in and/or experience with data science and machine learning applications
Sr Product Manager, Tapestry Analytics
Explore the possibilities across our global house of brands.
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
At Tapestry, we have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas across Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
The Analytics group
at Tapestry is the center of excellence for data science and deep learning. Through the application of machine learning algorithms and intuitive web applications and APIs, Analytics is transforming the way Tapestry employees interact with our customers globally.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.