Senior Product Manager 2, Analytical Sciences
Country : USA
State : Washington
County : King County
Town : Seattle
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
A day in the life...
Solid practitioner of the following competencies, requiring some day to day management support:
- Define, measure, and monitor key KPI's for product specific features
- Drive root cause analysis on KPI performance
- Prioritize feature opportunities and develop annual backlog
- Close study of business process and use of data in decision making
- Partner with Analytics, Business Program Management, and Engineering on feature design
- Work with analytics during feature development to ensure feature objectives are maintained
- Develop evaluation and testing plan where appropriate
- Bachelors' degree in math, statistics, finance, economics, or related quantitative discipline is preferred
- Ability to define, measure and analyze processes to identify improvement opportunities
- Technical background and understanding of analytical modeling and a/b testing
- Ability to build relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams from areas such as Engineering and User Experience
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills#LI-KT1