Senior Product Manager, Cloud Data Analytical Platform
Country : USA
State : Washington
County : King County
Town : Seattle
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether you’re a genius engineer, a phenomenal salesperson or a supply chain guru, we invite you to bring your unique talents and join our team. We’ve been on the Fortune™ 100 Best Places to Work list for more than 20 years because we reward great work, promote from within and celebrate diversity.
Our values are the core of who we are. They inspire our employees, delight our customers and bring our business to life every day.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures, be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills, have demonstrable experience in building strong relationships with each cross-functional stakeholder to bring the best solutions to our customers. Collaboration is the key to bringing great ideas to life!
- Drive cross functional delivery of cloud data services and product platform roadmap working with engineering, warehouse operations, transportation, product, analytical science, finance, and strategy teams.
- Lead business requirements gathering, analyze and map underlying processes, application and data flows and guide event-driven object-oriented data management platform.
- Understand and articulate technology options available in data management and manipulation, analytics development, requirements, data science options and preferences for visualizations within sector of knowledge
- Guide engineering teams to establish policies for effective data management between near real-time operational tactical levers and post-op analytics & reporting
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them
- Drive end to end-product roadmap from intake, prioritization, delivery and UAT.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and ability to cross functionally drive/influence work through others, ability to mentor and lead teams to achieve results for complex, ambiguous projects
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
- Assist with reports and data extractionRequirements:
- 5+ years of work experience in Product Management within a technology company in cloud data platform industry OR in cloud-based supply chain ERP solutions.
- Experience working with emerging Data & Analytics technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Azure Data Lake)
- Strong domain expertise in cloud-based data systems and real-time data processing a significant plus, along with experience in exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional datasets to produce innovative solutions for business partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving competencies with ability to synthesize information, apply critical thought and present the information in a clear and meaningful way
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field of study. MBA or advanced degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
- Passionate about data analytics and visionary for how it can be applied, with strong strategic/critical thinking and problem-solving skills to complement
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools (PowerBI, Spotfire, Business Objects, Tableau) with demonstrable skills in financial or business performance metric creation and analysis #LI-KT1