Marlborough, MA, US
Senior Product Owner
Country : USA
State : Massachusetts
County : Middlesex County
Town : Marlborough
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
What you'll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities!
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
- Proficient in translating business needs into user stories that teams can develop into finished deliverables. Clearly define vision and scope with acceptance criteria.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze options and drives solutions for complex business problems to deliver business value.
- Understanding of Epic/Feature refinement, story point estimation process
- Good communicator of ongoing risks, scope trade-offs, and timeline impacts to partners to ensure alignment.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and other Product Owners to define and coordinate feature development across other teams and various IT teams to drive for results.
- Solid understanding of ALM tools, Jira and Confluence.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) preferred.
- Familiarity with the retail industry & best practices
- Understanding of ETL, data model, BI tool like - Power BI, Tableau.
- Perform data analysis to understand if the business requirements can be met using the data and identify any gaps.
- Provides guidance, coaching, and mentoring to less experienced Pos
- Basic understanding of the Azure cloud computing platform.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It's our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.