Senior Production Manager, Tommy Hilfiger Wovens
Country : USA
State : New York
Town : New York
Category : Production - Quality
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
GIII also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
- Track and monitor proto samples are on schedule and adhering to calendar deadlines.
- Analyze and negotiate garment FOB costing with overseas offices and direct vendors.
- Monitor and negotiate garment costing to meet or exceed corporate margin goals.
- Work with design & merchandising teams as well as partners in overseas teams to supply costing options on marginally challenged styles.
- Issue purchase orders and aid in monitoring the production process.
- Confirm all costing and deliveries each season for all styles.
- Work with buyer and merchandising on any production delivery delays and marginally challenged product.
- Collaborate with Fabric, Design, and Tech.
- Manage wovens team.
- Daily email communication with logistics regarding air & sea bookings.
- Daily email communication with QC regarding quality issues.
- Work with Sales teams for projections, minimums, deliveries, and sample requests.
- Strong cost negotiating skills combined with a detailed knowledge and understanding of garment cost breakdown.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of product development process.
- Strong Excel and other computer skills.
- Must have the knowledge of how to estimate pricing, i.e. yield, cmt, etc.
- Knowledge of garment testing.