Senior Project Manager
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Denton County
Town : Denton
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in diversity. Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our innovation and growth. You are welcome here, and you can thrive here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us."
The senior project manager is responsible for technical business analysis, consulting, business case development and technical task/project management associated with assigned department(s). Responsible for supervising and planning work load for team of 5 or more programmers.
- Assists business lines in assessing technology opportunities and options in order to recommend technical solutions. Assist with the management of the technology project.
- Provides business technical analysis, assists in development of business case justification, documents technical requirements, creates business statement of work documentation, and creates financial proposals for various projects.
- Manages external vendor relationships including implementations, role and responsibilities definition, and evaluation of training needs. Coordinates transition to the business application; tests products for technical readiness; serves as a liaison with technical resources.
- Ensures the efficient implementation of each deployment step, including delegating duties to all programmers/analysts and keeping team members informed of the project needs, deadline changes, and functionality
- Identifies and engages all key stakeholders, contributors and business and technical resources that must participate in a project. Facilitates regular project meetings and follow up with team members as required to focus on business and operational issues or technical issues.
- Remains current on technical and professional developments affecting area of responsibility
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- Ability to multi task
We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complementary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.