Senior Project Manager, Product Lifecycle
More than the world’s largest men’s accessories company, Randa uses its scale and expertise to create and expand powerful brands, exceptional products and extraordinary shopping experiences. Randa: leading with accessories. Randa produces men's belts, small leather goods, neckwear, luggage, casual bags, jewelry, and seasonal accessories including footwear, hats, gloves, and gifts, bringing these to market through all channels of distribution, worldwide.
The Senior Project Manager of Product Lifecycle will lead efforts for the Randa PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and Quality, Testing, Compliance systems. The Manager establishes an understanding of fundamental company product processes and best practices to guide our organization to better outcomes, beginning from the design phase to production-ready product through quality testing. The product life cycle and its processes are a vital part of our operations and are the primary source of master data for products, costs, and sampling. The ideal candidate will have a in depth understanding of the product development cycles to set processes and help users maximize acceptance of the system. This role will also involve process improvement, user training and monitoring system quality both internally across offices/divisions and externally with vendor partners.
* Process discovery, workflow design, and documentation with a concentration on continuous improvement
* Works with all teams in the development process including merchandising, design, sourcing, quality, testing, packaging and suppliers
* Management and support of PLM and quality\testing platforms. Manage new development and upgrades, testing, and user involvement
* Develop user training, documentation and video materials, with a focus on system encouragement and user acceptance. Guide support and training of product users, both in-house and at suppliers
* Define and manage integrations with other in house and external enterprise systems
* Designing and/or developing reports and system enhancements
* Develop functional and technical specifications based off user collaboration
* Manage progress of system developments with third party developer, including design finalization, test scripts, and all go-live undertakings
* Manage all aspects of key initiatives, with respect to project timelines, cross-functional coordination, and budgets
* Manages a team of Super Users within each department across company
- Technical knowledge of one or more enterprise PLM or Quality\Testing systems in a fashion/accessory or similar industry. (5 + years preferred)
- PLM best practice development and workflow/process design preferred
- Quality, Testing and Compliance a plus
- Great at follow up and strong communications
- Experience in management of custom software development/coding partner.
- Strong project management experience.
- Experience with report development in BI reporting
- Experience with Yunique PLM is preferred
- Experience in a large product upgrade or migration a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and with various teams
- Routine domestic travel between offices, International travel required
- Proficient in office products
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field and/or 4-5 years relevant experience managing PLM\Product platforms.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled