Senior Project Manager Trend & Cultural i
Country : USA
State : Oregon
County : Multnomah County
Town : Portland
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Pro-actively manage the development of multiple concepts and projects, running on multiple seasons, ensuring objectives, partnership/budget and timelines are met, and ensuring on-time delivery of tools to horizontal functions, BU's, key stakeholders i.e. adidas group or licensee assets.
- Collaborate with Trend Working Group Strategic partnership teams & Future/CD Head Office teams to ensure clear communication, optimisation of processes, on-time deliveries to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Future, Advanced Concepts, Creative Direction Resource team to ensure processes and annual timings are aligned and harmonized, ensuring holistic Trend & Cultural Insight end to end applied process are met.
- Establish, communicate, and champion Trend & Cultural Insight methodologies.
- Write Trend, Culture, Innovation, Insight, Design briefs, project timings, and project plans.
- Manage overall project workload and maintain project list.
- Manage overall budget for assigned area, planning annual budgets and forecasts, strategizing best use of funds.
- Organize consultancy, forecasting, freelance and agency/temp resources and manage communication and interaction.
- Support Trend & Cultural Insight teams in all operational issues.
- Ensure regular communication about adidas Trend & Cultural Insights and news/applied content in the organisation
- Champion and support the fulfilment of adidas Trend & Cultural insights strategies.