Showroom Sales Assistant Intern
High-end multi-brand Children's sales agency, located in Manhattan.
We specialize in independent designer brands, international and domestic.
We are looking for a motivated, dedicated intern to assist during the F/W'19 sales campaign. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual looking to gain a complete hands-on experience in a sales showroom.
This is an unpaid internship but we offer daily stipend.
Must be able to come in 3 days/week (hours can be flexible to fit class schedule for students).
Dates: January 3rd - end of April (must be able to commit until at least April 12th).
- Preparing new collections for market
- Maintaining an organized showroom at all times
- Helping with day to day showroom activity
- Providing sales information to clients and potential customers, mostly via email
- Assisting sales with leads and follow-ups
- Assisting at seasonal trade show
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office and comfortable using a Mac
- Comfortable working in a small work environment, relaxed yet fast-paced
- Must be flexible and have the ability to take directions well, but also have the ability to work proactively and provide self-direction
- Interest in Children's Fashion a plus