Skin Therapist - Store 042
Country : USA
State : Texas
County : Dallas County
Town : Dallas
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Drive skin services and prestige retail skin sales
- Demonstrate, recommend, and sell prestige skin and makeup products.
- Support the execution of in-store events that deliver an unrivaled guest experience while delivering on sales goals.
- Embody the Ulta Beauty brand by delivering exceptional service and driving guest loyalty.
- Develop guest relationships through consultations and appropriate retail and service recommendations.
- Serve all guests, including walk-in guests, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop a partnership with prestige beauty advisors and service professionals to provide a total-store and well- rounded guest experience
- Establish professional peer and brand partner relationships that foster a shared interest in collaboratively delivering on sales and service goals.
- Be knowledgeable of, and ensure compliance with Ulta Beauty and state board policies, procedures, and standards.
- Follow all safety and infection control procedures before, during, and after services.
- Follow established service protocols to ensure a consistent and exceptional guest experience.
- Utilize appropriate booking and clientele systems to book guests for return services and for events.
- Manage supplies, and testers, and communicate any needs to the PSM, ensuring you are guest-ready at all times.
- Attend mandatory services and retail product trainings and meetings.
- Previous relevant work experience is preferred
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques for performing facials, skin analysis and microdermabrasion
- Proficiency with the latest techniques for performing make up applications
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work
- Proficiency to demonstrate, recommend and sell prestige skin and makeup products
- Developed communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Continuous mobility throughout the store on a daily basis
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis
- Stoop, kneel, and crouch on a daily basis
- Climb a ladder and maintain balance on a daily basis
- For positions located in San Francisco: pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For positions located in San Francisco: pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.